Assembly of God Blogs Recent Posts

Thursday

Assembly of God Blogs, IN THE NEWS!

I was checking stats this afternoon, and the Assembly of God Blogs network site is having a ton of hits.  I question, "where are they coming from?"

I look into the stats and see they are coming from "Christian News Headlines".  I happen to subscribe to this feed on my personal blog, A Hoosier Family.  (You can see the most recent Christian news headlines towards the bottom of my right hand sidebar or snap-shot below.)

The blog post, "Additional Statement and a Video of Gov Sarah Palin" is listed at the top of the Christian News Headlines!  Wow, what a blessing.  Thank you, Lord.  Below are snap-shots taken from Christian News Headlines site and the RSS feed from A Hoosier Family.  Because this is updated feed, it can change at anytime and may not appear as pictured below.


Sharon Snavely
Assembly of God Blogs Network
Email

0 comments: