Assembly of God Blogs Recent Posts

Monday

B.O.W. Award for the Week of 8/11-8/17

1. What is the title of your blog?

Faith, Family & Friends


2. What is your blog’s address?
http://jerandsheila.blogspot.com/



3. Tell us about yourself.
My name is Sheila, and I am from Kansas City, MO. I am a full time stay-at-home mommy to 2 children, ages 2 and 3 1/2. I love spending time with my family, playing games, reading, scrapbooking, swimming and just relaxing with my family. I am very involved in our church. I help co-teach Prims on Wednesday nights, and lead a discussion table in ABF (sunday school), and help "hostess" in the nursery. If you've read my blogs at all, you've quickly figured out that I am very family-oriented and I love my God with my whole heart, and wish for his light to shine through me on my blogs.


4. What do you blog about the most?
My daily life and thoughts, mostly about my faith in God, my family and my friends- hence the name of my site! :)


5. Do you have any other blogs that you write or co-write?
no


6. When did you start blogging?
It's probably been about 2 years ago now. I started on another site, then switched the format of my site and the location to my current site.


7. What or who prompted you to start blogging?
Looking at some of my friends blogs, I got interested, and it looked easy enough (I'm not real computer savvy!), and fun to do, and a great way to keep in contact with those I don't get to spend as much time with as I'd like.


8. How did you learn about Assembly of God Blogs?
Through my friend Jenni over at Big Weiss Family


9. What has blessed you the most about Assembly of God Blogs?
The friendships! I really enjoy reading other A/G bloggers, and getting to know them, and their families and churches.


10. Is there anything that you would like to add?
Thank you for nominating me! It is an honor and a priveledge! I feel blessed to be a part of such an awesome ministry.

~      ~      ~      ~      ~      ~      ~      ~      ~
Sheila's blog was nominated by DaNella @ Beyond Microbursts

DaNella wrote:
(I want to nominate Sheila @) http://jerandsheila.blogspot.com/

I didn't know about her blog until i did my "Is anybody really out there?" post, and she commented, and said she reads my blog often. That brought hers to my attention, and I started reading hers. I want to nominate her to encourage her that she too can make a difference in her sphere of influence.

Thank you DaNella for your nomination!


If you would like to nominate a blog for the B.O.W. Award, click the award button in the right-hand sidebar.

0 comments: