Assembly of God Blogs Recent Posts

Thursday

Individuals

The "Individual" category is a place for blogs that focus specifically on a single person, the author. While many of these authors have a family, and may occasionally mention them, the blog platform is predominately about the Individual.

:: My Own Road Home
This blog's mission is to share the love of Christ with others so that they may come "to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Through my journey with advanced breast cancer, I have received just a glimpse of His great love for us and it has brought such peace and joy that it has made this dangerous road bright with His presence. Join me in living and simply abundant life of gratitude and joy!


:: Sacred Stones and Gifts Blog
Blog about jewelry designs, family and about my faith. 

:: Fun 'n Faith for the Soul
A fun 'n faith Christian blog extending the ministry of Peggie's Place on the Web (peggiesplace.com), "the most fun Christian home on the Web!"

:: My Quiet Refections
Just the ramblings of a wife, mom, grandmother and daughter of the King.

:: Me, Myself, and I
A site where moms, wives, pastors, pastors wives, friends, daughters, and sisters can come and identify with what another woman is going through.

:: An Encouragers Heart
To offer encouragement through life situations/devotions.


:: The Call of God

A site that discusses theology, politics, and education, frequently using intriguing series topics.


:: Not Mine but God's Story
Sharing my story of the choice I made 18 years ago to have an abortion and how holding on to that secret affected my life and how God's grace restored me.


:: Devotion
Daily journal excerpts and happenings in my life.


:: Moms United Prayer for Unsaved Family
Praying with other moms that our children will be blessed with a heart's desire and passion to serve Jesus Christ.


:: eye-dyllic
Celebrating life and sharing God's goodness. Testimonies found in "Today's Bouquets."


:: TJ Marsh's Weblog

Anything related to the web or outside world!


:: High Impact Church   Join Date:Jul 6 2008
Thought-provoking blurbs on how to increase the impact of your church.

:: The Narrow Gate Invites  Join Date:Jul 5 2008  This is a GROUP/TEAM Blog.  This is the best fitting genre.  If you feel it would belong in a better genre, please send us an email.
This is a team blog featuring NE Ohio writers Kim Zaksek, Maria Spencer and Julie Arduini. They share their struggles, mistakes, revelations, Holy Spirit encounters and transforming moments through the gate even those in Christian faith don't go through---the Narrow Gate Invites.


:: I am Free!Join Date:Jun 15 2008I am 22 years old, and I just graduated from Eastern Michigan University. I am also finishing up obtaining credentials with the Assemblies of God church, so that I can become a pastor. I enjoy playing and watching sports, and hanging out with my friends. I also love spending my free time at my church (Northville Christian Assembly of God).

:: Rychus Ruckus Join Date:May 28 2008
This blog reflects my thoughts on anything and everything from Christianity to culture, current events and relevant topics.

:: Mazes, Messes, Miracles...aMazing Grace Join Date:Apr 18 2008
Christian inspiration and journal of my life from teacher in Minnesota to mission work/teacher in Mazatlan, Mexico

:: Welcome to My Passion Join Date:Mar 31 2008
My daily walk with Christ and what I am learning along the way.

:: Iron Sharpens Iron Join Date:Mar 31 2008
This verse is Proverbs 27:17. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. I chose this passage because as Christians we need to build each other up. On our own we get misled, discouraged, or lazy. Spiritual growth is essential. We can talk about life and fix the stuff that's broke by being honest.

:: Sue always has a "Word" Join Date:Mar 31 2008
Sue Duffield's lighter side

0 comments: