Assembly of God Blogs Recent Posts

Thursday

Credentialed Ministers

:: I'm Not Confused; I'm Random
Thoughts from an Assemblies of God minister.

:: Commonplace


:: Craig T. Owens

:: It's All About Loving God And Loving People
Webpage/blog for my church in Rogue River, OR

:: ThE iDiOt
Ramblings of a wise, idiotic, sensible, senseless, complete, undone, frantic, man of peace.......

:: Jack Thomas Blog
My name is Jack Thomas and this is my blog on family, life, and ministry!

:: Russ Jones
I am the Lead Pastor at Faith Family Worship Center, Assembly of God, in beautiful Palm City, Florida. My wife Betty and I have one child, Anneka. As well as being a pastor, I am a father, husband, blogger, disciple of Jesus, worship leader and whatever else life requires of me.


:: Pastor Keith Jones Blog
Periodic thoughts from Pastor Keith Jones of Gulf Coast Assembly of God in North Port, Florida.

:: The Owl's Song
A California girl transplanted to the Dairy State, pastoring, pondering, and writing about life, church, marriage, women in ministry--you know the stuff.

:: Fighting The Good Fight!

Conversation about real faith in Jesus Christ in the 21st Century.


:: Psalms of a Woman After God's Own Heart

One woman's incredibly vulnerable communication to God, inviting the world to listen in. Perhaps you'll find...you're not alone.


:: Revival Africa Ministries

We are Malaysian AOG missionaries to Kenya since 1992

:: PR's Rant
God, life, family, & ministry all wrapped up in words.


:: Ekaputra Tupamahu
Ekaputra Tupamahu currently teaches theology at Satyabhakti Advanced School of Theology (STT Satyabhakti), INDONESIA. He earned his MA and M.Div from Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (APTS), in Baguio City, Philippines. His wife is Jeanny Rumuat. Both of them are ministers of the Assemblies of God in Indonesia. They have been tremendously blessed with a boy, Norman Alexander Tupamahu. This blog is intended to provoke discussions on theological issues.


:: Brian's Faith Journey


:: Life Points

Life Point is a collection my thoughts, prayers, quotes and stories from my daily life! I want to share with you my hurts, hopes, dreams and daily life points.


:: A/G Marriage Ministry

Resourcing - Encouraging - Networking Assemblies of God Marriage Ministries


:: Unstoppable Conference for Women LIVING Ministry

This is the site of the Unstoppable Conference for pastor's wives and women in ministry.


:: Thoughts of a Listener

The thoughts, dreams, desires and, sometimes, the ramblings of a a guy who just wants to serve God and minister to people.

:: Pastor Mike's Faith Journey Adventure

"Doing Life with a Contemplative Pastor." I blog about real life, drawing from the church I serve and my family. I'm fairly transparent and have a sense of humor.


:: The Insomnia Chronicles

The late night ramblings of a man after God's own heart...


:: The W.O.R.D. Project     Join Date:Jul 12 2008
The W.O.R.D. Project Willing, Obedient, Ready, and Devoted to the Word of God.


:: Pastor's blog Join Date:Apr 14 2008
In the life, family and ministry of an Indiana pastor!

:: Simultanaity Join Date:Jun 20 2008 Pastor Nate Elarton's blog of encouraging, uplifting, and humorious thoughts.

:: Pastor Lori's Blog Join Date:Jun 2 2008
I blog about children's ministry, leadership, family and friends.

:: Wes' Retrospections Join Date:Jun 2 2008
I am a youth pastor and this is my blog. It's random thoughts and happenings on a variety of topics.

:: Rychus Ruckus Join Date:May 28 2008
This blog reflects my thoughts on anything and everything from Christianity to culture, current events and relevant topics.

:: Destiny Driven 
My Assignment? To fulfill my God ordained destiny on this earth! My Intention? To fulfill my God ordained destiny on this earth using the gifts, abilities, passion, strengths AND weaknesses! Why? To please the Father and impact this world for Him in the best way I can... by being driven by His destiny for me! Grab a cup of coffee and check in with me each day and let's be driven by destiny together!

:: Equal Time
This site discusses issues of equality and gender and racial reconciliation, from the perspective of two A/G pastors/pastor's wives.

:: Pastor Chaz's Cyberspace Bread
A personal connection with members of my church as well as friends close and abroad to pour into their lives spiritually, hear from them, and keep them aware of Janece our growing family.

:: What We Have Here Is...
A church planters take on life, theology and the modern church.

:: Pam's Place
My husband and I serve as missionaries with the Assemblies of God World Missions. We live in Mexico City and have been involved in several aspects of ministry. We currently serve as Area Directors. In this capacity we work with a leadership team of four other couples along with a strong missionary fellowship in partnering with the Mexican Assemblies of God in reaching, equipping and releasing people to fulfill God’s redemptive purpose for Mexico. I am a counselor and also a part of the Latin America/Caribbean Commission on HIV/AIDS.

:: Dayton Assemblies Of God Section
Greater Dayton Assemblies of God Sectional Website

:: Redhead Reverend
I am a minister (associate pastor) and a pastor’s wife (both at an Assemblies of God church), a stay-at-home mom of two preschoolers, and a part-time church secretary (at a United Methodist church). I grew up as a pastor’s kid in Assembly of God churches, just as my hubby did. I enjoy graphic design and spending all day on the internet.

:: The Sound of Thunder
This blog is my humble attempt to deal with questions people ask me as a pastor, and to talk about things that concern me as a pastor.

:: Musings of the ScifiPastor
Reflections upon life from the perspective of a science fiction loving, mac using, Starbucks addicted Assembly of God pastor.

:: Grace Today
Appreciating the blessings we have from God each day, finding humor and joy together, pondering Truth.

:: Lifetime Intimate Portrait Deanna Shrodes
The personal up close an intimate portrait of a woman in ministry/pastor's wife. It's about what I'm currently learning, things God is showing me, things others have taught me, non-sensical stuff I'm thinking about, really life changing stuff I'm thinking about, and even sharing a little bit about things I haven't figured out yet and am not sure I ever will.

:: Pastor T's Weblog
A children's ministry blog.

:: Connecting Points
Daily devotions from my heart to my church family. All visitors welcome.

:: Musings-N-Stuff
A blog dedicated to whatever is on my mind - whether it is ministry, life, marriage, some obscure observation about...whatever! I am an Assemblies of God children's pastor who is also very passionate about writing and the theatre. Enjoy!

:: Friend
My Blog about Friendship

0 comments: